Terms and conditions
Barbeques Galore Winter Giveaway Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Method of entry
– For customers to enter the Nunawading Homemaker HQ Barbeques Galore Winter Giveaway promotion, they are required to sign up to the Homemaker Collective (https://www.nunawadinghomemakerhq.com.au/the-homemaker-collective/).
- The entry must be between 16/06/22 – 15/08/22. Entries dated outside of these dates will not be accepted.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text) that entrants submit in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
- Only one entry per email address will be permitted in the competition draw. Further entries by the Participant will be deemed invalid.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies.
Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
- In the event that a dispute arises as to the identity of an online Participant, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorised account holder of the email address. The authorised account holder means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organisation that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email. The Promoter may ask any
- Participant to provide the Promoter with proof that such party is the authorised account holder of the email address associated with the entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse this offer to any person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time. Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will: advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice at Nunawading Homemaker HQ; the personal information you have provided on the entry form will not be used in any manner whatsoever.
- The prize is 1 x $1,000 Barbeques Galore Gift Card. Centre management will arrange pick up with the Prize Winner.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative prize to substantially the same recommended retail value and/or specification, subject to any written direction from the various regulatory authorities.
- A winner from this draw, will be notified in writing using the contact details provided in their entry within 7 business days after the promotion ends.
- The winner will have 14 (fourteen) days to collect the prize.
- The prize/s is non-refundable and not exchangeable either in full or part for cash.
- Lost, stolen or destroyed prize/s will not be resupplied.
- If, for any reason, the winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
The prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize, which are the responsibility of the winner.
- Subject to the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter makes no representations or warranty as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods or services offered as a prize.
- The personal information you have provided to Nunawading Homemaker HQ by completing the entry form may be used for the purpose of administering Nunawading Homemaker HQ to contact you on an ongoing basis for market research or with the information on any products or services you may be interested in at Nunawading Homemaker HQ. Contact may be by any means of communication including telephone and electronic messages (eg. email). If the information requested is not provided, you may not join the receive your prize.
- From time to time this information may be used and disclosed to our service providers (such as mail houses, delivery companies, market research). The use and disclosure of this information will be subject the restrictions imposed on us by the Privacy Act 1988.
The Promoter is Nunawading Homemaker HQ 372 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading VIC 3131, Arkadia Property Services Level 1, 202 Military Road Neutral Bay NSW 2089 ABN 99111115961.
- Participating in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.
Address: Arkadia Property Services Level 1, 202 Military Road Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Telephone: 02 9908 0320